I spent the entire day yesterday just clearing my mails and organising my virtual photo stash into logical sets and sequences. I also managed to upload about 30 old photos and some scans from what I shall continue to call the Bernard era.
I also bought myself an early Christmas present: a new pair of jeans. It is my first new pair in two years and it hugs my hips so low that I had to get it in size 29 instead of my usual 27 :s Anyhow, it fits me just right and I am determined to keep it that way :P
Also, I am enjoying my ahem, Summer Vacation very much so far :) And I am guarding it extremely jealously because I suppose this will be the last ever 3 month vacation I'll ever be having. I don't suppose my father will like it very much if I decide to prolong my job-hunt once I finish my last semester at QUT, even by a fortnight.
Thank goodness my Sims 2 and expansions are all over at Kris', if not I just know what I'd be doing the whole time :P
I am also rather happy to report that the Flickrmail I have been receiving the past few days are no longer as disturbing nor perturbing as those that inspired my previous entry. I am hoping (foolishly?) hope that this signals that that's the end of it.
So in between Bleach re-runs, HP re-reads and article re-edits, you can imagine, I have been getting lots of rest and relaxation :)
Of course, HP only makes me miss the UK even more. I would like very much to visit Alnwick Castle again.
Anyway, I shall leave you with my new-found hammy-friend, Chmurka a.k.a Little Cloud, who belongs to pyza* from Poland :D

Ah! I want a Syrian! And a robo! Or two.. :s Hahaha :P
- 8 December 2006 10:15am -
No comments:
Post a Comment